Robert T. Kiyosaki : His defination on Security

Read his books; love his concept and idea.

To share his view on security from his book 'If you want to be rich & happy, don't go to school'

Security mean to majority of us :
1.  A high-paying job
2. Working for the government
3. Working for a large corporation (better benefits)
4. Money in the bank
5. Investing in stock and bonds
6. A retirement plan
7. Medical and life insurance
8. Working for a small company (where everybody knows everybody else well, working corperatively)
9. Working for yourself
10. Marrying somebody rich
11. Having a gun in house
12. Owning real estate
13. A burglar alarm system

He define security as :
1. Working when I want, where I want and with whom I want
2. Knowing how to enjoy prosperity whether the general economy is up or down
3. Being willing to lose everything and knowing I'll be wiser for it when I get it back
4. Not having to work at anything I don't want to
5. Not spending hours each week stuck in commuter traffic
6. Achieving everything I want without damaging myself, my family, the environment or anyone else
7. The ability to increase or decrease my income at will
8. Freedom from all money worries
9. Freedom to live wherever I choose
10.Traveling with pay and enjoying frequent vacations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty Princess

Kardashian or Jenner ;-)